Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pretty Organized!

 
  I am determined to organize my running life! In the past I either wrote my training plans in my calendar. (You know, back when people used paper and pencil calendars. I really miss those!) Now that I use my iPhone's calendar to keep track of my appointments, kids games, etc...I have been printing monthly calendars from Outlook and using those to track my training. As you can see it's pretty messy and disorganized. Not something that this self professed neat freak enjoys looking at.
 
 
 
So when Run Pretty Far put out their 2014 Calendar and I saw how pretty it was, I knew that I couldn't go into the new year, with new running shoes, new goals, and new training plans, without it!
 
I uploaded the free pdf to Office Max. Ten dollars and a day later I came home with this little number.
 
Cute, right?
 
 
It has great motivational quotes, area's for your goals, mileage and recap area. Plus it's so colorful, who wouldn't want to use it?
 
 
Plus it's free! To get yours click here!
 
Thanks RPF!
 
How do you record your training plans and track your mileage? I'm not too much for online spreadsheets and programs, but I like organization. This keeps me organized and I get to write and doodle all I want. Reminds me of the good ol' days.
 
 
 
The Lord will work out his plans for my life. Psalm 138:8

No comments:

Post a Comment