The course map for the Colonial 200
is finally finalized!
Here is my breakdown....
I am assigned to van 2 which will run legs 7-12, 19-24, and 31-36. Which means I probably won't start running until around noon on Friday, depending on how the 7 people before me do.
Here are my legs...
#8 Preddy's Creek Baptist Church to St. John's Baptist Church, Barboursville, VA
- 5.76 miles
- 456 ft of elevation gain (I have no idea what that means)
- Rated HARD-oh that is what that means
- estimated start time 11:58 Friday
- 4.91 miles
- 121.39 ft elevation gain
- medium difficulty
- estimated start time11:30 pm Friday
- 8.12 Miles
- 101.71 ft elevation gain
- Not sure of the difficulty. I am going to say medium to hard, as it the last leg for me and it's pretty long.
- estimated start time 11:42 am Saturday
My excitement is starting to turn to anxiety! I hope I have trained enough. Last week was a waste. Between my son being sick and then me being sick, I missed a whole week of training. I still have roughly two weeks to go and I think I can get back on track with some quality training. Wish me luck!
For more info on The Colonial 200 Relay and these legs click HERE.