Sunday, August 11, 2013

Peachtree City Diva

Diva's Half Marathon
 

On September 6th, 2014 I will be running the Diva Half Marathon in Peachtree City, GA. I know, I said I was done with half marathons and that all female races, with tutu's and pink boa's isn't really my thing, but and this is a big but, it is the first Moms RUN This Town national meet-up/convention, what ever you want to call it, and I am going to be there. I know I gave up my status as MRTT chapter leader, but I am still super excited to finally meet some of these women who, over the past 3 years I have chatted with on Facebook about all things running. It is going to be so great to finally put a face with a name. (A face other than a profile pic and a full fb name!)

I am heading down there with my other half marathon momma's Cathy, Helen and of course Randi! You probably recognize Helen and Cathy from their days as J&A 's calendar girls.

Cathy Funk

And Randi, she is women who has dragged me through countless miles training for our last two half marathons!

 
 
We are all very excited and hopefully I can convince my OCR partner to get her Diva on and come join us! 
 
 
 
Pink Boa's or Bust in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment