Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Happy National Running Day!



Yay! It’s National Running Day! Only runners would make up their own holiday. J
Are you going to run today? I am. I have a nice 4 mile run planned around the Atlantic Fleet. The sight of the nation’s ships in port and the brave men and women who man them is always an inspiration to me.
I have a lot of reasons why I run and have trouble narrowing it down. Exercise, stress relief, the challenge, oh the challenge. I like seeing what my body and my mind are capable of.

There are a lot of reasons why people run. Here is a nice infographic from Brooks showing why people run, who is running, and the average amount they spend on running gear annually.


Brooks National Running Day Infographic

Get out and Run today!
Happy Running!


No comments:

Post a Comment