Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

This has to be the best Mother's Day ever, and it started on Wednesday! I was invited to a Mother's Day celebration at my son's school after mass. And let me tell you I had tears of joy pretty much the entire time. Connor was so excited to have me come to school and even more excited to give me my surprise(s)! It was too cute for words. I can't thank my son's teachers enough for a great day!
We had a laua themed reception in the cafe. All the moms got fancy flower leis and were lead to our seats where these All About Mom papers were waiting for us. I am not sure if you can see this, but I wish I was only 36. And yes, I like to run. (This a running blog!)  I also apparently like to sleep. Which I do, but I asked him about it and he said "you like to sleep because you are always saying how tired you are!" Umm, I might need to work on that!!
 
 
We had some food and then things got good....
 
 
 
 
 
Even better, if you can believe it....
 
 
 
 
All the kids lined up and sang you are my sunshine. Cuttest.thing.ever.
 
Then we got our presents. A little story about us and a beaded ribbon necklace. I love it.
 
 
 
But my day does't end there. I left school just before lunch, picked up my little man from daycare and headed to the beach for a picnic. It was a perfect day. Patrick played on the playground and I got to we did some geocaching. Too bad I couldn't find the cache. :/
 
The sun was in his eyes.
We headed home, Patrick napped and I found out I won a Coach purse! Yes that's right a Coach bag, a 31 bag, a coupon oragnizer, a set of pans, and $50 to KFC. Whoo Hoo!! I know I know, doesnt she eat clean? Yes I do and I think I am going to buy lunch for the corpsman in my clinic as a thank you for serving and their hard work.  I can't tell you the last time I ate KFC, but I do know I really enjoyed their biscuts, so maybe I'll have one of those. Shhh, don't tell anyone!
 
I can't wait to see what they have in store for me today!
 
 
Happy Mother's Day
to all you mom's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment