Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy 7th Anniversary to my wonderful husband Mike!

I know, who gets married on New Years Eve!?!?! We did and I wouldn't change it for the world! Love you Mike!

He is the best! He is very supportive or at least tolerant of my running and he secretly loves my blog. He has nicknames for it and makes up alternate names for his fictitious blog that are similar to SMMSLT. He also has a fictitious dads club based on my Moms RUN This Town club called DRTT. It's very endearing. :)

So what to get your spouse on your seventh anniversary??? The modern gift would be a desk set and the traditional is wool or copper.  Since he already has a desk set, maybe some wool socks or copper pipe fittings? Who decides this stuff? I have no idea. We will probably forgo a gift and celebrate with friends, if we can find a babysitter...anyone???

Happy Anniversary Mike! I love you and our life together~I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wish you a Very Happy Anniversary and a New Year!

    ReplyDelete