Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Foiled

About 3 1/2 years ago I bought this roll of foil from Costco. I had just started my job and got a membership. Today we say goodbye. Thank you Kirkland foil.  I will probably pick up another roll the next time I decide I need to spend $200 on a bag of chicken and milk. (I never get out of there with only chicken and milk.) Damn samples, but I digress.

So much has changed in our lives since I bought this foil. Our family has grown, we have switched jobs, bought a new house and a million other things. It makes me wonder what changes we will experience in the next 3 1/2 years.





My husband is going to think I went off the deep end with this post...

2 comments:

  1. Yo. That is deep. :) I hear you on the $200.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you would appreciate that ;)

      Delete