Tuesday, August 14, 2012

CUTONIUM!?!?!



If you are parent or have countless hours on your hands to watch TV,  then at some point you probably have seen Phineas and Ferb.  My kids LOVE that show. Ok, I LOVE that show. It's funny and whitty and it doesn't bore me to death like some other kids shows like Dora. I am actually a big fan of Perry. Who wouldn't want a pet platypus that's a secret agent?

So why am I talking about Phineas and Ferb and what is cutonium? There is one episode that stars Meap, a cute little space alien that only says 'meap' unless wearing a translation mustache. Well the story goes that Meap's planet Meap is in trouble because an evil Meap named Mitch is after cutonium and if he gets it and drinks it no one will be able to say no to him because he is so CUTE!

Meap with one of his translation mustaches, so cute!
Well I think that my boys drank cutonium and I can't stand it. I know, I know, everyone thinks their kid is the cutest and it's true, they are. My little one has me wrapped around his little finger. He even uses a translation mustache. I'm in trouble, big, big trouble.

 Must.resist.the.cuteness!




2 comments:

  1. HA HAA! That just made my day.
    I believe I had a long(ish) conversation with the boys about Perry being our favorite character. Now what you need is an unCute-inator to fight the power he has over you before he can exploit it to ... wait for it... RULE THE TRISTATE AREA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! It's the eyes. Double cutonium!

    ReplyDelete