Friday, May 25, 2012

YURBUDS

Unlike my MOTOACTV review that you can read HERE, YURBUDS did not ask me to do a review nor did they provide product for me to review. But they should. So why am I taking my precious time to review something that I wasn't asked to review. Because they are AMAZING!

Ironman Inspire Pro
I have little ears and I have never in all my 37 years found a brand of head phones that were comfortable, stayed in place, didn't lose the little foam earplug cover thing, and didn't end up getting a kink in the wire and stop working after a couple of months. I finally gave up a couple years ago and just bought the cheap $10 ones from Target. It wasn't worth spending the extra money on something that was going to break anyway.  Until now that is.

I had been seeing people blog about these YURBUD things for a while and I was intrigued. So, while I was at the Disney Princess Race Expo back in February, I had the chance to check them out and I was sold! They don't fall out!! They use Twist Lock Technology (can that be considered a technology)? Anyway, it works. The women pulled on the wire and they stayed in my ears.

They are sweat and water resistant. Allow for more ambient noise, so you are aware of your surroundings, important if you are out on a run. The ear plug part is made of soft silicone so your ears don't hurt. Plus if you buy the fancy one they are compatable with your iPhone and have a woven cord that won't kink.

Although,Yurbud didn't send me a pair, I was lucky enough to receive a pair of the Ironman INSPIRE PRO for my birthday back in March from my husband. I have been so happy with them, I tell people about them all the time. Especially if I seem them wearing a pair of Dre Beats, so I can tell them why mine are better.

I wish I could say I was doing a giveaway of Yurbuds, but I am not as popular as SUAR or The Boring Runner. So no, no I am not. But if you want to get yourself a pair go online or get yourself down to Best Buy. Tell them I sent you.

Do you have a pair of Yurbuds? Do you even listen to music when you run? If so, what genre do you prefer?



6 comments:

  1. I have a pair that I got for running. All other brands do not stay in my ears. I had to wear those big clunky ones before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I can't believe I waited so long to get them!

      Delete
  2. I might have to try that one too! I have little ears too, and hate when they stop working!! I listen to Zumba music in one ear usually, s o I can hear traffic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time you are at an expo, you should try them on. You can even have them custon fit!

      Delete
  3. I have never tried them. I won a knock off brand on a blog giveaway and they really bother my ears. I just used regualar earbuds right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool thatyou won a pair, even if they are knock-offs!

      Delete