Sunday, April 15, 2012

What I have been up to...

Where have I been you ask? I haven't been blogging that much lately, because I have been busy winning virtual runs and contests! Yippie!!

Image 6
The SuperVisor
Last month, I won a HEADSWEATS Visor from Moms RUN This Town and this month I won a $30 Lululemon gift card from from Run With Jess's Jelly Bean Virtual Race (you can read the race recap here)!

I am so excited about both of these things, mainly, because I NEVER win anything when it is left to pure old luck. Maybe my luck is changing, so today I entered into the Joggermom Marathon 2012. For a measily $10 you are entered into winning one of 5 high end jogging strollers and several other amazing prizes. All you have to do (besides forking over $10) is run 26.2 miles during the month of May and it DOES NOT have to be all at the same time! How easy is that!?!? I also entered into The Boring Runners give-a-way for a pair of NB 890's. You have time to enter into both of these contests. TBR goes until the 23rd and you can sign-up for the 'marathon' until April 30th. Make sure you tell the peeps at Joggermom Courtney sent you!

My running waredrobe could use a little splash of color.


Good Luck everyone! 

Do you know of any virtual races or contests/give-a-ways coming up? If so please let me know, I'm going to need a fix soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment