Friday, March 2, 2012

Sky Mall

Before I post about my race and all about my family fun in Walt Disney World, I came across something in Sky Mall that I thought was worth sharing. Since it's been a while since I've flown, I haven't been up to date with all that Sky Mall has to offer. When I came across these little gems tucked between an ad for PupStep Stairs and NO NO Hair! I knew they had to be mine! The Gravity Defyer Versoshock Reverse Trampoline Sole Athletic Shoe. Not only do they absorb shock with every heel strike, they rebound and propel you forward with every step. Their ad in Sky Mall says that I can exercise 20% longer with no fatigue! But I could care less about any of that....I love the design! But I can't help thinking I have seen this somewhere before....
I'm drawing a blank...anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment