Sunday, March 25, 2012

Betty Crocker

I have been off work since Wednesday and have done a TON of stuff around the house and had fun playing stay-at-home mom. The fun stuff included making crafts with my kids, baking, not getting up before dawn to work. I could get used to this. But like all good things this must come to an end. Work for me tomorrow and that means prepping my lunches, dinners, laundry done, and getting my calendar straight for a smooth week ahead.
Over the last couple of days, I have baked mini single-serve oatmeal's, single serve omelets, and apple muffins, all of which are in the freezer now. (Thank you Pinterest.) I also planned and shopped for my dinners and I almost have a game plan for my workouts this week. You can call me Betty or Martha, whichever.

Dinners for the week include a
Chicken with Leeks, Sun-dried Tomatoes in White Wine Sauce from Skinnytaste.com (I have already made her Chipotle’s Skinny Lime Rice and Bolognese Sauce, both were amazing!); pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw and mac n' cheese; taco's with yellow rice; and spaghetti and meatballs.


I got caught up on all the blogs I follow too. This not working and taking a break from running leaves a girl with a lot of time on her hands. I even did a 10 hour course on Muscle Energry Techniques. Fun stuff, not boring at all ;) Seriously, I think it can be a real benefit to people with myofascial pain. Anway, I digress....


Hope you all had a productive weekend. This week will bring the end of March and I will turn a year older. I am going to try and enjoy every last minute of being a th------- year old! ;)


Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Now I'm just jealous of all that free time you had to plan and organize. I could use a dose of that. ;) Anyways, Happy Early Birthday! We will have to get together this weekend to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skinnytaste is my favorite site! My kids love all the stuff, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found skinnytaste,I've made 3 things and they were all awesome! What have you made? I am going to try a new one each week or so.

      Delete