Friday, February 3, 2012

New Shoes!

I realized the other day I needed new running shoes so I took a trip to our local running store to try some out. I been running in New Balance for the last several years. They worked great for me but it was time for a change. I tried on several pairs and ended up with Brooks Ghost. They feel great, nice and wide like I need them. Plus they are super cute! I really like the colors...Moms RUN This Town teal and blue. I don't always get a great looking shoe so this was a bonus.

I also bought some NUUN. Everywhere I look I see people posting and blogging about how great this stuff is, so I thought I would give it a try. If you don't know what NUUN is they are these little tabs that are just about calorie free that you mix with your water to get a nice dose of electrolytes. I got strawberry lemonade and it tasted great. Not sure how it impacted my run, I only went 6 miles, but I have 12 planned for Sunday so I'll try it again.




No comments:

Post a Comment