Monday, February 13, 2012

Active Bands!


I love cute things. I especially love cute headbands. Not only are headbands functional, keeping those stray hairs out of my eyes, they also add a bit of style to my workout wardrobe.

There are several brands out there but I really love Active Bands. They have a ton of styles available, are made well, and they won't break the bank! Because not only do I love cute things, I love a deal. If you love these things too...'like' the Active Band page on Facebook. They are constantly posting deals (I have seen them up to 50% off) and give-a-ways.


I have a few :)

I have been "collecting" Active Bands since the fall and every time I think I have enough, there is a new pattern available. Recently, Moms RUN This Town and Active Band have partnered up and MRTT will be adding Active Bands to the list of prizes you can win by completing The 2012 Challenge for a Change. 

If you are looking to jazz up your next race outfit, check out Active Bands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment