Friday, January 20, 2012

It's Friday!

I made it! It's Friday and work is done!! After a ridiculously busy and exhausting work week,  I can say I was very successful at tackling my training plan (with a few small modifications). Yeah me! :) All that is left is to rest today while spending quality time with the boys and to log 10 miles tomorrow with my running partner.

Before I go on about me...I want to give a shout out to my father-in-law, Gene. He got into the ING NYC Marathon!
Go Gene!!

Back to me ;).. here is my week in review review:

What I planned to do----What I actually did
Monday-speed work---4 mile tempo run
Tuesday-easy 3 miles and some strength training---Speedwork
Thursday-6 mi easy---5 easy miles
Friday-Rest---REST





Saturday- 10 miles--I have a few obstacles to overcome to get this one done:

can you see the treadmill?

~It is suppose to THUNDERSTORM!?! In January, great.

~My treadmill is hidden under a pile of boxes filled with incontinence under pads (not for me, for my husbands work..don't ask)

~Children

~No sitter. If I have to move this to Sunday...my son has soccer in the a.m. and my husband is going on a two day work trip :(

~Even if I could get to my treadmill, I don't want to do 10 miles in my dirty, cold, dark, mouse infested garage.

I'll figure something out. I don't want push this to Monday. Need to stay on track...it's crunch time...5 weeks to my half!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Happy Running!


No comments:

Post a Comment